Chad left two days ago for Afghanistan. This will be a "short" deployment (remember the last 16.5 month deployment out of AK?) of 7 months. Already, he has called to say he arrived safely. He will have his own room and will mostly work in an office. The day he left, I was going to take the kids to the PX and commissary to cheer them up...Nora wanted a color book and crayons and Ben wanted to see if they had any cool new movies. Well, on the way to the commissary, along side the highway, my pain-in-the-butt car broke down. I was freaked out, but God sent my friends to the rescue and the car is now in the shop. I have yet to find out how much it will cost to fix, so pray on that for me, okay? Here is Chad's address:
CPT Chad Weyhrauch
ACCI
APO AE 09355
His e-mail address is:
cweyhrauch@yahoo.com
I guess they have most of their needs met there, but most of the people down there enjoy homemade baked goods. Oh, and letters from family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment