This is Bennett wearing Chad's helmet the night before he left, needless to say, he was trying to lighten the mood in the house a bit. Bennett was 7 the last time that Chad left, now he is 11.
Here is Bennett playing flag football, his new passion. He is number 29. He said, "I don't get the ball much, but that 's okay, I like playing." He is my joy.
Nora LOVES being outside, animals, vegetables, fruit, worms, snails, dirt, and planting. She loves to find snails in the yard, make homes for them, and calls them her pets. She says that when she grows up she is either going to be a pet doctor or a dentist.
Here are Nora and Ella wearing tu-tus and rain boots. Nora took our silver spoons outside and said, "Mom, we are fancy archaeologists!"
Here is our family clown, Ella, eating a carmeled apple. We went apple picking in early October and have been making pies, crisps, and tarts ever since.
2 comments:
Sorry Ben, I think Ella is a carbon copy of Nora!
Love the pics. That's cool about Nora. I don't think we spend nearly enough time outside. I need to get better about that. I was ALWAYS outside as a kid. But, not it's cold here and I hate cold weather. Excuses!
Love the sugar bowl pic.
Post a Comment