Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nora has a new look...

Nora attends a preschool in a village behind our house. Her best friend, Olivia, has a short hair style. For months, Nora has been asking me to let her get her haircut. So today, I went to take Nora to school and it was closed. Nora said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you we have no school today. You should really learn French, mom. Then, you could talk to my teacher." So, Nora got to help me with all of my errands, one of which was to go to church and have a meeting about teaching 4-6th graders Sunday school. Nora was being Nora, running around and trying to get any kind of attention that she could get, and she tripped and knocked her forehead into a door frame, OUCH! Well, I wanted to make her feel better and since she was with me and since I could get an appointment, Nora got her wish...she now has a very cute short hair style. She said, "Mom, when I go to school tomorrow, no one will recognize me!"

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE it!!! So I want to see this fancy scrapbook page you did yesterday?

Anonymous said...

I love it too! And, I can't tell you how many times I brought Liv to school in Portugal and there wasn't school.

The Bailey Clan said...

She is twins with Reagan now! yea, expect Reagans is a little bit shorter! You know Ryan LoVes that!! hehe