
We rented bikes and were able to take the girls along. I loved it so very much and wish that I could have one here, but city traffic does not allow.
We went to the Netherlands, again, for a short five day family vacation. Here is Ben in the whirlpool...with bubbles spilling out of the top of the whirlpool and Chad, trying to remain calm. I laughed my head off. His head looked so small in the pool of bubbles.


Here are the girls in the backyard of the villa. They now love to pose, Ella always says CHEESE.

We rented a paddle boat. The girls and I sat up front while Chad and Ben paddled us around the lake. It was very relaxing.

The girls hanging out.

Nora took a horseback riding lesson. She LOVED it and has now said that we need to buy her a horse.

Nora sitting by an indoor pond.

Ella, aka "SRUFF" fell down our last night there. Needless to say, we will NOT be taking family photos this weekend as planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment