Thursday, July 2, 2009

Vans

Okay...so, I am NOT mid-life crisis material. I am a girl who is all about organization and convenience. When my DH got back from Iraq over 2 yrs. ago, he wanted to purchase a BMW. Well, my DH and I had a fun reunion and we got pg. with little loveable Ella. Out the window went the BMW. And, since I was oh -so- happy to have my soldier back after a 17 month deployment, I consented to the purchase of a Ford Expedition. They are pretty. They are large. They suck gas. Then, since my hubby is oh -so- stellar, he received a by-name-request to Belgium. And, now we are in Belgium with a BIG A*# Expedition that I refuse to drive as the roads here are about as thin as a country road in MN. So, as I am not mid-life crisis material and I have been driving around in my friend's VAN for the past two weeks, I have fallen HEAD OVER HEELS in love with VANS! They ROCK. My little Nora can get herself in and out of the van with no problem. Ella can crawl in and out as fast as you can say SLICK AS SNOT. I went to the grocery store and got two weeks worth of grocery's and they ALL FIT. I want to sleep with my friend's van. Okay, so, now I need to sell the Ford and purchase a Van. Is anyone interested in beautiful Ford Expedition????

No comments: