Bennett is officially a Boy Scout. After being a WEBLO for one year, he completed all of the steps to become a Boy Scout. He did service projects -- cleaning up a neighborhood and collecting items to send downrange-- he also participated in the pine wood derby, creating a Ford Expedition:). Now that he is a Boy Scout, he is eligible to attend the summer camp in Switzerland for two weeks this summer. I am so happy for him, but I am very apprehensive to let my boy leave for two weeks...he is such a joy to have around.
1 comment:
That is great!
Are their girls in his troop? I know that here in Portugal and most other countries, it's co-ed. Last summer, we saw the scouts serving beer as a fundraiser (I kid you not).
Anyway, Matt's an Eagle Scout. So, he is always appreciative to see things like what Bennett is doing!
Post a Comment