Nora started Belgian pre-school. She only goes two times a week, but she loves it. She has made a lot of friends and is learning to speak French. Nora is going to be our school girl. She loves reading, writing, homework, backpacks, artwork, and interacting with kids her own age. On the nights before preschool, Nora lays out her clothes so that she can jump right into them when she gets up. After dinner the other night, she said, "Daddy, I sang the ABC's to the dentist in French and I can sing it to you!" And, she did. I don't know if it was totally right, but it sounded French to me! Nora is "colorful." The other day, she ran away from me at the dentist office and ran into another room. I couldn't find her. She also was very mad at her sister because she apparently, "Ruined (her) chances of ever becoming an artist!" Nora was pretending to paint and Ella tore down the pretend paintings. Nora also likes to play pretend with her life-sized Cinderella. She pretends to be Prince Phillip (I am not concerned, she told me that if she had a life-sized prince, she would be the princess...ha) and they go on a honeymoon. I heard her tell Cinderella this..."Don't worry, dear. We won't get mad at each other on our honeymoon trip because I have a Tom-Tom!" Today, I was blogging and Nora was supposed to be coloring. Here is what she drew:
Oh, Nora!!!

2 comments:
She is amazing! She must be a hoot to spend every day with! Liv would LOVE her! Though, Liv is not into the prince/princess thing. She's obsessed with being a mom. Always a fancy dressing mom, nursing and rocking her babies.
When I viewed your Kodak slideshow, I thought she painted her face with the Chocolate frosting from Chad's Birthday, somehow. Too funny!
Post a Comment