Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Army Ball and Bubbles







Chad and I attended the Army Ball here in Belgium. It was a nice night out without the kids. Dancing did not start until 10 p.m., and we left at 1045p.m., so I didn't get to get my groove on for very long. The kids went to the CDC and had a great time...well, Nora did. She loves to go to the CDC and play with "friends."



The next day, I finally decided to move the water table to the front of the house where I could actually fill it up with water and bubbles for the girls. Ella LOVED the water and the bubbles. Nora decided that it would be neat to strip naked and run around the front yard. Oh well, we are in Europe, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olivia spends 95% of her day naked. I stopped fighting with her several weeks ago. Even my husband, once mortified by this, is so over it. It doesn't help that her a couple of her girlfriends run around naked all the time too. Yup, guess we're in Europe. As I write this, she has a tank top on and that's it.