Friday, June 20, 2008

The Bailey 6 Visit







I love the military life style for several reasons, but the #1 reason I like being a military wife is all of the friends that I have met. One of these friends is my super mom friend, Jen. This woman has FOUR kids under the age of 6. The Bailey 6 --- Charlie, Jen, Jordan, Ava, Brady, and Beckett, all came to Belgium for a visit. They live only 4 hours away in Germany. Amazingly, the seven kids got along fine, nobody got hurt, and we all had fun! We visited two towns, Mons and Brugge. We went to the zoo, Parc Paradisio. Charlie was introduced to Belgian beer which he had an allergic reaction to and Jen and I drank lots of wine and fruity beer...after a long day with seven kids. The best times were just sitting and relaxing and watching the kids play. They finger painted, played Wii, built Legos, played dress up, and played in the yard. Jen fell in love with the waffles and I have to MPS her waffles for my remaining years here in Belgium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! Ahhh, waffles! Yum.