Here are some things that Nora has said in the past few months:"Look at these beautiful fingers God gave me!"
"I sure have a lot of princesses in my life."
"Nobody in this family cares about me."
"You are all exhausting me."
"We need to say our prayers."
"Mom, I need some new friends."
"Can I go to bed now, I am so very anxious."
"Mom, I love you more than chocolate, and that sure is a lot of love!"
One of my favorite parts of the day is when Nora wakes up, usually around 7:30 a.m., and gets dressed. Every day, she comes downstairs fully clothed. Usually, she is wearing green and yellow pants with a turned inside out and backwards hot pink shirt, but she is dressed! She always says, "It's a bright and sunny day, what are we doing?"
2 comments:
Olivia makes some colorful statements, but Nora's outdo hers! She's a little smartie pants! I love it! And, I'm sure she grabbed or combined some of those phrases from mom and dad - which means you guys have great patience and show a lot of love!
Too, too cute. I love it.
Post a Comment