Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ben 10




I can't believe it...my baby boy is officially two digits. I feel old, very old. Bennett received 10 gifts which he began opening at 10 a.m. Now, this sounds excessive, but mind you, one of the gifts was a packet of sunflower seeds. Bennett really liked his wallet and watch...official big man gifts! We had his favorite "poofy crust" pizza and cupcakes for dinner. This weekend, he had his buddies sleep over for a movie themed birthday party. He REALLY liked his popcorn birthday cake that I made for him. When I went in Bennett's bedroom to check on the boys, it smelled of Doritos and B.O. Oh my goodness, what is ahead of me...the tweenage years! HELP!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm glad to see that you started a blog as well. I'll enjoy reading about your family. And, I love the family picture. Your girls look a lot alike.

Anonymous said...

Brenda, what's your email address? Mine is as follows: njarsenau@yahoo.com

I hope the Bravado Designs item works out for you! Let me know. They have great customer service and are a great company. If you aren't satisfied, I'm sure they'll let you return w/o a problem.