Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our new blog spot


Since we will be moving overseas in a few short months, I thought that this blog spot would be a great way to share information about our family and our travels. Many of my friends have blog spots and I really enjoy reading about their lives, children, ups and downs, and travels. Hopefully, you will find some humor in our lives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Spotted your blog on Angie's site. How's it going? Where are you moving to? We're in Portugal. I see you had another girl! Congrats. How old is she now? Name?

Check out our blog at: www.mcquiltonfamily.blogspot.com

You can also access it from Angie's blog.

Welcome to Blogger! I'm addicted!

Anonymous said...

Matt's the aide to the commander of NATO Lisbon. No base, however. We live on the economy. NATO has a housing office and post office. The embassy in Lisbon has a very small commissary - mostly junk food. So, this has been an experience. But, we love it. I took a semester of Portuguese and hope to start some private lessons soon. Matt works with Portuguese soldiers and has learned a lot through them.

Ella is beautiful. No more kids while we are here. The hospital is a half hour or more away, depending on traffic and I want a homebirth anyway. Nearly impossible here. Had we been stationed in Belgium as you will be, I'd have no problem with that. Natural childbirth and parenting is the norm in Belgium, Holland, etc. Tricare pays for homebirth in the States. So, we'll just wait until we get to Kansas in 1.5 or so for the next baby. Most likely, our last.

Anonymous said...

hey Brenda!
Its Katie...you know that really cute and charming student you had once back in Alaska. Maggie gave me your blog after I found out you had another kid and nobody told me! I needed to see this child. She's so cute, and Nora is so big! She's a little girl! Well Im okay...graduating in May. I got one of those UA scholarships too, pretty nifty aye? Anyway I really miss having you as a teacher, your probably my favorite I ever had. I always talk about you but all the kids are so new no one knows who you are! Well, there's Kale, he does. I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year. You should tell me about what your doing now. I mean are you teaching or what? My email is katie0089@hotmail.com. Well I just wanted to say hi and tell you I did't drop out or anything.
love, Katie
ps. I still have your husband's Army ribbon magnet on my car :)

Karimli said...

hello everyone! A great family-pic :-))) It was also GREAT to see you and the Kids, we didn't expect to see you again! Mom said all the time, how much she's missing Bennett. I showed her all your pics, they are wonderfull and very creativ, good job ;-)Bennett ist a sunny kid, and the girls are very beautifull <3<3<3

Love

Kamilla