Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sorry, I've been on Facebook....

I have not posted because I use Facebook. Is facebook really that great? Sometimes, I find an hour goes by and I am on Facebook. Maybe I should cancel my account.
Updates:
Bennett is in 7th Grade and is learning to speak Spanish, he is in band playing the trumpet, and will attend his first homecoming dance. I will be there too as a chaperone.

Nora is in Belgian school and is flourishing at home with mommy learning to read. We use the USBOURNE books, Explode the Code, as well as the BOB Books.

Ella is FINALLY asleep. She likes to take a nap during the day at school, causing her to NOT sleep at home until around 10 p.m. She is learning French and likes to play "teacher" at home, speaking only in French.

I started my second course towards a Masters degree in school administration. I do not like taking courses online, but I need to do this to keep my teaching certificate active. I have also been working out, cooking, and reading.

Chad has been a bit ill, but is on the mend. He has been very busy with his new position as Executive Officer for Region Five. He is also busy running again.

Overall, we are all busy, happy, and enjoying another fall in Belgium.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY! You are back! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I think most (unpaid) bloggers are blogging a lot less since Facebook, myself included.

Love your new blog header pic!

Hope Chad has a speedy recover. What a bummer to get sick so soon into the cold/flu season!!