Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter 2010
Last year, we went to the Netherlands for Easter. In fact, the Easter Bunny came before we even left. This year, we are home. Chad is due back within the next few weeks. So, we wait. A lot has been going on in our family. First, Ella started French preschool with Nora and the two are already speaking French to one another, laughing at me when I don't understand. I started back to work. I am substitute teaching at the elementary school, and I love it. It is a BIG change from teaching high school, and most likely, I will switch to the high school for next year. I was offered a teaching position at the elementary school which was to start in January, but I turned it down. I was not ready to commit to full time work with Chad away, Ella not yet eligible for French preschool (children start two and a half), and I also am starting a second Masters program in Education and Administration. So, I am subbing. My mother is also very ill. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Currently, she is at the Mayo Clinic. I thank God that my brothers and sisters are there to be with her. Bennett has been busy with Boy Scouts and is to go to summer camp in Germany this year. He is also going to start Club Beyond, a Christian youth group, and they will be traveling to Italy over the summer. Overall, we have been very busy...and this has helped the time pass while Chad has been away. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your header photo. So glad that Chad is almost home.
Post a Comment