Friday, August 31, 2012
Hello...Is it me you're looking for?
Hi. My name is Brenda. I have been teaching for the past year and now I am back. On Chad's 39th birthday last year I started teaching at THS. It was a fabulous year full of tantalizing learning experiences. My new student's hated me. And then, they loved me. I left my home at 6a.m. every morning and returned at 5. It was TOO. MUCH. But, the teenagers needed me. I felt that just being there and caring for them was enough...regardless of what I was trying to teach them. I literally did not sleep for over 9 months. But, I felt that I was making a change. And then one day, in early May, I was asked to interview at the middle school here on Fort L. I interviewed. I got the job one hour later. And I got my life back. I am teaching in heaven. I love it. It has made our whole life better. I miss the THS kids, but realize that MY kids...the kids that I am rearing with my hubby, are the kids I need to focus on. Life is about balance. I now have balance...kind of. My house is a lot messier. I do not scrapbook anymore. I just joined Pinetrest. Is that how you spell it? BUT...I now get SIX WHOLE hours of sleep each night and I am working out. ZOWEE! Welcome back to me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome that you could move to the new school!
Post a Comment