Rothenburg.
Ella gave herself a haircut...what shall I do?!?!?
Thanksgiving day family photo.
My desktop computer crashed and I was unable to upload photos, hence, the almost two month break from Blogging.
Updates:
- Halloween consisted of Bennett as Duck Tape Man, Nora as a Flamenco Dancer (we got the costume in the Cannary Islands) and Ella, well she would NOT be a Flamenco Dancer, but choose to be both Tinker Bell and a Lady Bug. We went Trunk or Treating for our last time here in Belgium.
- Thanksgiving -- we hosted a potluck Thanksgiving. We had around 5 families over for a great feast. A Belgian family that we are close too also came and enjoyed their first Thanksgiving feast.
- Bennett turned 13 on Thanksgiving day, but we had a Nerf Gun party the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. He is growing up too fast and now enjoys the sport of wrestling.
- We found out that we will be leaving Belgium to move to Kansas in March. We spent a very snowy Christmas at home and then headed to our favorite country, Germany to visit the villages that we love for one last time. We stayed in Rothenburg am Tauber and took day trips from there. It was magical, to say the least as this village is a Christmas village, complete with about two feet of fresh snow! The kids LOVED it...especially the fireworks on New Years Eve.
- I am in my LAST class for the University of Phoenix. Unfortuanately, the program that I am in is not offered in Kansas. This is fine by me because I HATE on-line education. I will pursue a job in Kansas and continue my studies elsewhere.
- Chad is excited for his new job. He is also car shopping online for a vehicle once we get to the USA.
Happy New Year to one and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment